|Striped Bass chunking, eeling, trolling, casting||$500.00|
|Bottom blackfish, seabass, ling||$500.00|
|Bluefish chunking, trolling, jigging, chumming||$500.00|
|Striped Bass live bunker||$560.00|
|1/2 Day or Evening Trips available for most of the above; 4 hours in duration.||$400.00|
|Extended Day, Multiple Species Trips 10-11 hour Marathons striped bass – bluefish – fluke||$750.00|
|JULY 4TH WEEK FIREWORKS|
Prices are for 1 to 4 anglers. Each person over 4, up to 6, is an additional $75.00.
All bait & tackle are included in the price of the charter. There are NO hidden or extra costs.
Day trips start at 7:00AM and end at 2:00PM.Evening trips start at 2:30PM and end at 6:30PM
Half day trips run 4 hours, your choice of time.
Split and Single charters are available…Call for details &/or arrangements.
Most trips have no mate…When a mate is used or requested (ie: wire line trolling all day)It is customary to TIP 15% – 20% of the trip cost.
Feel free to bring your favorite rod and/or bait.
Your fish will be filleted, skinned, washed, bagged and iced for you.
Discount B&B accommodations are available at the ‘SEA SCAPE MANOR’ 3 GRAND TOUR, HIGHLANDS, NJ,
Just 2 mins. from the boat…Call #732-291-8467, and ask for the ‘Just One More’ discount.
Gift Certificates for fishing charters are also available…
They make great gifts! Ask Captain Rich for information.
Aboard the ‘Just One More’ your safety and comfort are our primary concerns.
- A $100.00 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF BOOKING A TRIP TO RESERVE YOUR DATE.
- IF YOUR DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN THE SEVEN DAY TIME PERIOD, THE DATE WILL GO TO THE NEXT CALLER. DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- THE CAPT. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY CHARTER DUE TO WEATHER OR MECHANICAL PROBLEMS.
- YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO THE NEXT AGREEABLE DATE BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES. IF A DATE CANNOT BE AGREED UPON BY THE END OF THE SEASON, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO THE NEXT SEASON. DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- IF YOU CANCEL THE CHARTER FOR ANY REA ,THE DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED AND WILL NOT BE CARRIED OVER TO A FUTURE DATE. DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION .
- ALL children 12 yrs. and under must wear life jackets (USCG Reg.)
- Please wear sneakers or boat shoes; no work boots or black soled shoes.
- No hard liquor or illegal drugs…or the trip will be ended immediately with loss of charter cost.
- Beer and wine are always welcome, in moderation.